In this episode, Kristan, Bill and Howard discuss scanning patients with unknown or unlabeled items.
- Discuss the 3 strong magnetic fields
- Describe possible interactions with each magnetic field
- Assess which interactions are more problematic
- Talk through the process of an effective MR Safety Infrastructure
- Decision making process for implants and devices
- Examples of decision-making process from a Radiologist perspective for final determination for and implant or device
The content of this Contrast Enhanced MRI Program is intended for healthcare professionals who work in the MRI environment. These individuals include MRI Technologists, Imaging Nurses, MRI Researchers, and Others.
This program has been submitted for 1.00 hour of Category A CE credit as designated by the Society for MR Radiographers & Technologists (SMRT) RCEEM.